AEEE 2022 Phase 2 Result: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has published the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2022 Phase 2 result. The results will be available on the official website: amrita.edu.
The AEEE scorecard will contain information like the candidate’s personal details, all India rank, roll number, and marks secured in the AEEE exam. Following the declaration of the result, the counseling process will begin. The counseling schedule is released along with the rank list. Candidates that managed to qualify the exam can take part in the counseling process. The deadline to register for counseling is 12 August.
Steps to Download the AEEE 2022 Result
Here’s how to check the results:
- First, go to the official website: amrita.edu.
- Then click on the link to go to the AOAP portal
- Now enter the registration number/email and date of birth.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Subsequently, the screen will display the AEEE result
- Then download the result and take a printout to use in the future.
Aspirants can join for B.Tech at Amrita with only a valid JEE Mains/SAT/PUEEE score. JEE Main score holders have 25% of the seats reserved for them. Also, 3% and 2% of the seats are reserved for SAT and PUEEE score holders, respectively. Moreover, the university has reserved 85% of seats for the candidates who score high ranks in AEEE 2022 and also in JEE Mains 2022, SAT and PUEE.