JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form Delayed – Steps to Apply
JEE Advanced 2022 registration has been delayed. The application window was to open today but link to register has not been activated yet.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application: The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT, Bombay) has delayed the JEE Advanced registration 2022. The JEE Advanced application form 2022 date and time were 7 August 2022 at 10 am; however, the link to register for IIT JEE Advanced has not been activated yet. Once released, candidates will be allowed to apply for JEE Advanced 2022 online. The last date for registration is 10 August 2022.
Also Read: JEE Advanced 2022: Check Eligibility Criteria & Registration Fees
Steps To Apply for JEE Advanced 2022
- First, visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2022, jeeadv.nic.in.
- Open the candidate’s registration link.
- Enter your basic personal Details, Email ID, and Phone Number Carefully.
- After Completing the registration process, log in to JEE Advanced Application form
- Candidates will have to fill all the mandatory fields, including personal information, Academic, Address, and Examination centre, and then submit the form.
- After that, candidates are required to upload the documents, including a photo, signature, and category certificate (if reserved category) in the given format and size.
- After uploading all the documents, preview the application form and submit it.
- Then pay the application fee for the final submission of the JEE advanced registration 2022 application.
- Pay the fees using Net banking and a Credit/Debit card.
- After the successful submission of fees, take the printout of the transaction.
Also Read: JEE Advanced 2022 Cut-off for Top IITs: Check Category-Wise Closing Ranks
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration Dates
|Online Registration ( For JEE (Main) qualified Candidates)||7 August – 11 August 2022|
|Last date to pay fees||12 August 2022|
|Admit card will be Available On||23 August to 28 August 2022|
|Exam Date||28 August 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT