"The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will open the WBJEE 2022 application form window tomorrow, 21 December."
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will open the WBJEE 2022 application form window tomorrow, 21 December. Hence, applicants will be able to complete the WBJEE registration by visiting the official website, wbjeeb.in. However, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam before filling out the application form.
The eligibility criteria of WBJEE consists of age limit, educational qualification, domicile details and others. Candidates should be at least 17 years old as of 31 December 2022 or should have been born on or before 31 December 2004. There is no upper age limit to apply for WBJEE 2022. Aspirants should also qualify for the institute-wise WBJEE eligibility criteria to be eligible to appear for the examination.
Steps to Fill in WBJEE 2022 Application Forms
Authorities will release the application forms for WBJEE 2022 tomorrow on the official website. Thus, aspirants can follow the simple steps to fill out the registration forms.
- Visit the WBJEE official website – wbjeeb.in.
- Then, click on the link mentioned on the homepage to fill out the application form.
- Afterwards, complete the WBJEE registration using the necessary details.
- Then, upload the required documents such as scanned photographs and fingerprints.
- Afterwards, pay the WBJEE application fees.
- Finally, submit the application form.
The deadline to fill out the WBJEE 2022 application forms is 7 January. Authorities will start the WBJEE correction facility from 8 to 10 January and will conduct the exam on 23 April. Aspirants should refer to the WBJEE syllabus provided by the authority to score good marks in the exam.