"The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will publish the WBJEE 2021 answer key on 21 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has announced the WBJEE 2021 examination answer key release date. The model answer key will be available online on 21 July 2021 on the official website (wbjeeb.nic.in). With the model answer key, candidates can roughly estimate their WBJEE 2021 marks. Afterwards, candidates will have two days to challenge the official answer keys.
Earlier, the WBJEE 2021 exam took place on 17 July 2021. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam aims to facilitate admissions to engineering, pharmacy and architecture courses at participating institutions across the state. In the first week of August, the board will publish images of the candidate’s OMR papers, followed shortly by the release of the official results.
Steps to Download WBJEE 2021 Answer Key
Board officials will release the model answer key for the WBJEE 2021 entrance examination on 21 July 2021. Hence, candidates can refer to the following steps to download the answer key.
- Go to the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- Then, click on the “WBJEE 2021 Answer Key” link on the homepage.
- Enter the application number and respective password into the respective fields to log in.
- Then, select the “Submit” button to proceed.
- The WBJEE answer key will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam answer key.
Documents Required for WBJEE Counselling
The board has stated that authorities will release results as soon as possible. Afterwards, the e-counselling process for admissions will begin immediately. Therefore, aspirants should have pertinent documents on hand for the counselling process.
- Birth certificate or Class 10 passing certificate
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- West Bengal domicile certificate (for home state candidates)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate (when applicable)
- PWD certificate (when applicable)
- Income certificate (for a tuition fee waiver)