" Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, UPSSSC has invited applications from candidates to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Mains 2022 examination. "
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Mains 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, UPSSSC has invited applications from candidates to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Mains 2022 examination. The registration process will start on Nov 21 and end on Dec 14, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill upto 1262 posts in the organisation.
Application Fees for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Mains 2022
The application fee is INR 25 for all the categories. The fees should be paid online by net banking, debit or credit card. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2021 can apply for the Main examination.
Below given are the vacancy details for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Mains.
- Junior Assistant in Health and Family Welfare: 1148 posts
- Junior Assistant in Industry and Enterprise: 114 posts
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Educational Qualification
Below given are the educational qualification required for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Mains 2022.
- The candidates should have cleared the 12th/ Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India with CCC / Equivalent exam passed.
- The candidate must have UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Required- Typing Speed in Hindi at 25 words per minute & in English at 30 words per minute.
Candidates who want to apply for the posts should have an intermediate degree from a recognised university. The candidate's age limit should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.