"The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has published the TGT/PGT 2021 examination admit card online."
UPSESSB, or the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board, has published the TGT/PGT 2021 admit card online. Board officials released the examination hall ticket today, 27 July 2021, on their official website (upsessb.org). Hence, registered candidates can now download their TGT/PGT admit card by logging into the website’s portal. This can be accessed by entering your registration number, roll number, date of birth, verification code, and password.
The admit card for TGT/PGT 2021 consists of candidate details such as name, roll number, and registration number. In addition, it will feature exam information like exam date and time, venue details, and testing day guidelines.
The Trained Graduate Teacher 2021 examination will occur from 7 to 8 August 2021. Afterwards, the board will conduct the Post Graduate Teacher assessment from 17 to 18 August 2021. As the examinations are taking place during the pandemic, board officials will strictly enforce COVID-19 safety measures. Hence, students must follow all mandated guidelines during the UPSESSB 2021 assessment. This includes wearing a mask, carrying a transparent bottle of hand sanitiser, and maintaining adequate social distancing.
Steps to Download the UPSESSB 2021 Admit Card
TGT/PGT examination hall tickets are now available for download on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the given instructions to obtain their admit cards.
- Go to the exam board’s official website – upsessb.org
- Then, select the admit card download link for the relevant examination on the homepage.
- A login portal will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter your registration credentials such as username, password, and security code to log in.
- Afterwards, the website will display the admit card for the examination.
- Finally, download and take several printouts of the TGT/PGT 2021 hall ticket. The university has advised candidates to have at least 3-4 physical copies of their admit cards.
Invigilators will not allow applicants to write their exams without a valid hall ticket on hand. Therefore, students should thoroughly verify their issued admit cards and report any inaccuracies to board officials as soon as possible. Candidates should carry a physical copy of the hall ticket to the testing location, along with a valid government-issued photo ID.