UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date: The Union Public Services Commission will start conducting the UPSC Civil Services Examination Mains 2023 today, Sep 15, at various exam centres across the country. The exams are scheduled on Sep 15, 16, 17, 23 and 24. Since the UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date begins today, candidates who will be attending the exam can check the timings for the various sessions as well as the exam guidelines here.
Also Read: UPSC CAPF Final Result 2022 Announced
UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date: Timings for the Exam
Th timings for the 2 shifts that will be conducted on each of the UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date is given below:
|UPSC Mains Timings 2023
|Forenoon Session (9 AM to 12 Noon)
|Afternoon Session (2 PM to 5 PM)
|Optional Paper - I
|Optional Paper - II
UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date: Guidelines for the Exam
The candidates who will be attending the UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Exam, must go through and adhere to the exam guidelines given below:
- All candidates must check the UPSC Mains Time Table 2023 given on the admit card and appear for the exam on the dates allotted to them
- They must carry a printout copy of the UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card 2023 while appearing for the exam. Additionally, they must also carry a valid photo ID card for verification purposes
- The candidates are to enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam on the UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date allotted to them
- The items that are prohibited inside the exam hall include - all electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, watches, calculators, etc, and any paper material such as books.
- Once the candidate recieves their answer booklet, they must write all the necessary details - name, roll number, registration ID and name & year of the examination - in the given fields.
- For rough work, candidates can use the space given in the answer booklet. Candidates should not do rough work in any other space.
- The candidates must strike off the blank spaces in the answer booklet before returning it to the exam invigilators.
- Follow all COVID guidelines at the exam centre