UPSC CSE 2023 Application Correction: UPSC CSE application correction 2023 window will be closed today, on Feb 28, 2023, at 6 PM, on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who wish to make corrections/edit the application form they submitted must do so before the last date as no other facility will be provided later. UPSC CSE application correction 2023 facility was opened by the conducting body after the application window was closed.
UPSC CSE prelims 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 28, 2023. After the prelims exam is conducted, the qualified candidates must appear for the mains exam, which will be held on Sep 15, 2023. The prelims exam will conducted multiple exam centres in 73 cities across the country. UPSC CSE prelims 2023 exam will include objective type questions whereas, the main exam will consist of descriptive-type questions.
Steps for UPSC CSE 2023 Application Correction
Following are the steps to make corrections to UPSC CSE 2023 application form using the online facility.
- Candidates must visit the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in
- Click on the 'Application Correction Window' link in the Highlights section, on the homepage.
- Click on the 'Already Registered' link.
- Enter the registration ID, password, and captcha to log in.
- Edit/correct the details in the necessary field on the application form.
- Save and submit the application form. Download the form for future reference.
Note: The corrections made during UPSC CSE 2023 application correction is final, and will be used for the selection process.