UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Examination 2024: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started accepting applications for the Combined Geo Scientist Examination. The examination will be held on Feb 18, 2024.
The candidates can apply for the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Examination 2024 on the official website, upsc.gov.in.
The candidates can start applying for the Geo-Scientist Examination from the direct link given in the table below:
|Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Examination Registration Link
How to Apply for the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Examination 2024?
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024:
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in.
- Search for the 'What's New' section on the UPSC home page.
- Click on the advertisement link for the 'Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination 2024' available in this section.
- On a new window, click on the 'Apply' link available beside the notification link.
- Register for the Geo Scientist exam by entering all the necessary details.
- Click on 'Submit' to proceed with the prelim exam application.
- Fill out the application form as directed by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Upload the required documents to support your application process.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned in the Combined Geo Scientist Official Notification.
- Submit the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Examination 2024 form for reference.
The application window for the exam will be open till Oct 10, 2023.