"The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination result 2022 on Thursday, 18 August."
UPSC CMS 2022 Result: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination result on Thursday, 18 August. The candidates who appeared for the exam can now download the UPSC CMS 2022 results from: upsc.gov.in
The CMS exam is the recruitment exam for Medical officers in various organizations under the Government of India. The UPSC conducted the CMS Exam 2022 on 17 July in online mode. Furthermore, 2148 doctors were called for the interview.
Steps to Download the UPSC CMS Result 2022
The following is the procedure to download the result from the UPSC official website:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the UPSC: upsc.gov.in
- Then under the What’s New section, find the link for ‘Written Result: Combined Medical Services’
- Once on the redirected page, click on the link under the ‘Documents’ section
- The result PDF will appear on the screen
- Finally, take a printout of the result for future reference.
Candidates may note that the results have been published with roll numbers as well as with names. Candidates can download both PDFs by following the steps above.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.