UPSC CSE DAF II 2022: The UPSC has released the Detailed Application Form (DAF) II for candidates who qualified the UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2022 on Dec 8. Candidates must compulsorily submit DAF II before 6 PM on Dec 14 through the official online portal. The commission will not entertain any requests from candidates to extend the last day for submission. Hence, qualified candidates are advised to submit the UPSC CSE DAF II 2022 as soon as possible.
Candidates must fill out the form and upload the required documents in the prescribed format. Once the candidates submit the form, the commission will acknowledge receiving the form via email.
The DAF II must fill be filled with utmost care. Suppose the form is incomplete or not submitted before the deadline, incorrectly filled in, or has the wrong code numbers given in any of the columns. In that case, the commission will reject the form, and the individual's candidature will be cancelled. To Read the important instructions regarding filling out the form, Click Here.
Also Read: UPSC CSE Mains Result 2022 Announced
How to Fill Out UPSC CSE DAF II 2022?
The following are the steps candidates must follow to access the UPSC CSE DAF II 2022:
- Visit the official website of the UPSC: upsc.gov.in
- Find the "DAF - II: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022" link in the "What's New" Section and click on it
- On the next page, click on the "Click Here" link provided inside the table
- Then click on the "Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022" link on the next page
- Candidates must then register themselves via the link given
- Now log in using the login credentials that were generated during the registration
- Now the candidates may proceed to fill out the UPSC CSE DAF II 2022.
- Finally, download the filled-out form for future reference and keep a printout of it
Here is the direct link to the UPSC portal for "Detailed Application Form-II for Successful Candidates in the following Examination/s."
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.