"Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the UPSC CDS 2 2022 written exam on September 4, 2022. Check exam tips here."
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the UPSC CDS 2 2022 written exam on September 4, 2022, for all the eligible Indian male and female candidates for admission to 339 vacancies in the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), Officers’ Traning Academy (OTA).
Eligible candidates can download the UPSC CDS 2 exam 2022 admit card till September 4, 2022.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022: Important Dates
Important dates associated with UPSC CDS 2 exam are mentioned below:
|Application Form Release Date||May 18, 2022|
|Close of Registration||June 7, 2022|
|Withdrawal of Application||June 14 – 20, 2022|
|Admit Card Release||August 10, 2022|
|Exam Date||September 4, 2022|
|Results Date||To be announced|
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022: Last Minute Preparation Tips
The last-minute preparation tips for UPSC CDS 2 exam 2022 has been given below.
- Revision is the Key: Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus, exam pattern, previous years’ question papers, and important topics to prepare for the exam. The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and for the interviews will be equal for each course i.e., the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and for the interviews will be 300, 300, 300, and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively.
- Negative Marks for Wrong Answers, Avoid Guesswork: The wrong answer marked by the candidates will fetch them negative marks. 0.33 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a candidate marks more than one answer, it will be considered a wrong answer. If no answer is given, no marks will be deducted.
- Do not Switch Topics: While preparing for the exam, we suggest you stick to the topics you have prepared. Avoid jumping from one topic to another. If you are juggling between 2 or more topics, it will create confusion and adversely affect your preparation time.
- Have a Good Sleep: We suggest you get a good night’s sleep before exam day. It will help you keep all the extensions at bay. A minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep is necessary for a sound body and proper mental functioning. Your body will automatically function appropriately if you attain that amount of sleep.
- Keep Necessary Documents Handy: We suggest you to keep all the necessary documents like admit card and valid photo ID proof handy. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.