"The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will close the UPESMET 2022 registration for phase 7 ends today at upes.ac.in."
UPESMET 2022 Registration: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will close the registration for phase 7 ends today at upes.ac.in. Candidates desiring to take admission in MBA (all streams) programme must complete the application form online. Only registered candidates will be able to appear for the UPESMET exam. Officials will conduct the UPESMET 2022 exam for phase 7 in online mode.
Steps to Fill Out the UPESMET UG 2022 Application Form
Officials have announced the UPESMET UG 2022 exam dates on the website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to fill out the application forms.
- Visit the official website- upes.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Afterwards, enter the details, such as personal and academic history, to complete the registration.
- Make the fee payment.
- Then, review and complete the application form.
- Finally, save and take the print of the application form for future reference.
UPES Business School conducts the UPESMET 2022 exam multiple times a year for admission to the MBA programme. Registered candidates will be communicated the exam timing and details through Email/SMS. Candidates who have obtained a minimum score of 70 percentile in MAT/CMAT will be exempted from taking the UPESMET examination and will be called for GD/PI rounds only. Valid 50 percentile and the above score of CAT 2020/XAT 2021 A score of minimum 400 or above for GMAT, a score of 120 and above in NMAT 2020 /21 scores will also be accepted.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in class 10th, 12th and graduation
- Candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognised university in any stream.
Candidates can check the important dates for UPESMET phase 7 in the table below:
|Last date for UPESMET registration||05 August 2022|
|UPESMET Exam||06 August 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.