"Authorities have opened the application correction window for UPCATET 2022 on 1 May. Applicants can update their forms till 5 May 2022."
Authorities have opened the application correction window for UPCATET 2022 on 1 May 2022. Therefore, candidates can make corrections to their forms by logging in to the candidate portal. Also, applicants can update their forms only till 5 May 2022. Furthermore, as per the notice released by authorities, only those candidates who successfully completed the application process and submitted the application fee are eligible to make corrections to the UPCATET forms. Additionally, the last date to pay the application fee is 2 May 2022.
Steps to Edit UPCATET 2022 Application Forms
Following are the steps to make corrections in the application form.
- Visit the official website – online.upcatetexam.org
- On the home page, click on the ‘Login’ button and sign in to your account using your application number and password.
- Now on the candidate portal click on the ‘Application Correction’ link.
- Next, make the required corrections in the form.
- Finally, save and submit the changes.
Before making corrections to the UPCATET 2022 application forms, candidates must know about the fields that can be edited.
- Program selection
- Exam City Preference
- Academic Details
- Contact Details
However, certain fields like Name, Email Address, and Mobile number cannot be edited.
Furthermore, students must know that authorities will release UPCATET 2022 admit cards on 1 June 2022 and the exam will be conducted on 16 and 17 June 2022. Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda is conducting UPCATET this year.