Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad officials have opened the online registration facility for the board class 10 and 12 improvement examinations. Hence, students can now apply for the special assessments on the official website, upmsp.edu.in, by 5 PM on 27 August 2021. Candidates dissatisfied with their scores, with absences, or possessed withheld results can thus improve their marks.
To register for the special exams, students must first download the application form from the official website. Afterwards, candidates must fill out and submit the registration form and other required documents to their respective schools. Additionally, there is no application fee for the special assessment. Moreover, school officials will not allow the submission of forms after the deadline. Earlier, UPMSP officials published the class 10 and 12 board examinations 2022 academic calendar online. The Uttar Pradesh board plans to conduct improvement examinations in late March 2022.
Steps to Register for UP Class 10 and 12 Improvement Examinations
Application forms for the Uttar Pradesh special assessments 2021 are now available online. Therefore, candidates can follow the instructions given below to register for the improvement exams.
- Visit the official website – upmsp.edu.in.
- Click on the exam application form link available on the homepage.
- The registration form document will then appear on the screen.
- Then, download and take a printout of the application.
- Fill out the requisite personal, academic and communication details within the form.
- Finally, submit the document to the candidate’s respective school principal before the deadline.