"The UP BEd JEE 2022 application forms with fee are out today. Interested candidates can apply for the exam through the given process below."
The application process for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination – UP BEd JEE 2022 with the late fee will close tomorrow, May 20. Interested candidates must fill out the form soon. The forms are available on the official website mjpru.ac.in.
The exam authorities will conduct UP BEd JEE on July 6, 2022. Meanwhile, the admit card will be released on June 25, 2022, as per the official notification. The registration process and the required documents for registration are described below.
How to Register for the UP BEd JEE 2022
Students who wish to apply for the UP BEd JEE 2022 with the late fee can follow the process below:
- Visit the official website- mjpru.ac.in.
- Then click on the “B.Ed JEE 2022 New Registration” link.
- Complete the form by filling in the details asked.
- You will receive login credentials. Now fill out the application form after logging in through them
- Upload required documents such as in the required format.
- Pay the late fee mentioned.
- The application process is complete now. Save the confirmation page for future reference.
The candidate must have the following documents or information ready for applying for UP BEd JEE:
- Recently scanned colored photograph – JPG/JPEG format only. The file size must not exceed 50KB.
- Scanned signature whose file size must not exceed 50KB.
- A valid & functional e-mail id.
- A mobile number.
The Email id and mobile number must remain active to declare results. Further, the authorities will communicate Important information during the entire entrance process via the registered email, mobile, and the official website.