"ERA Foundation will release Uni-GAUGE 2022 admit card on the official website, unigauge.com, on 9 June 2022."
ERA Foundation will release Uni-GAUGE 2022 admit card on the official website, unigauge.com, on 9 June. Candidates will be able to download their Uni-GAUGE admit card and take printouts for future use until the exam day. Details regarding the examination date, slot, center address, and more will be released through Uni-GAUGE admit card. While reporting to the exam center, the candidates will be required to produce their Uni-GAUGE admit card along with identity proof. It is to be noted that the admit card of Uni-GAUGE 2022 will not be released in any other mode. Only the registered candidates will be able to check and download the admit card.
Steps to Download the Uni-GAUGE 2022 Admit Card
Officials will release the UNI-GAUGE 2022 admit cards tomorrow. Thus, applicants can follow the steps to download their admit cards.
- Visit the official website – unigauge.com
- Then, click on the ‘Download Uni-GAUGE 2022 Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket (TAT) option.
- Candidates will now have to log in to the page by entering their Uni-GAUGE user ID and password generated at the time of the Uni-GAUGE registration process.
- Afterward, press “Submit,” and you will be redirected to the Uni-GAUGE hall ticket page.
- Then, check the details printed on Uni-GAUGE admit card.
- Finally, download the admit card of Uni-GAUGE and take a printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the Uni-GAUGE Admit Card
Candidates should carefully check the details given below before printing the TAT. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates will have to contact the authorities.
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s name (as mentioned in the application form)
- Their address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form)
- Test Center Details
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)