"UKPSC will recruit candidates for Patwari/ Lekhpal posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in."
UKPSC Recruitment 2022: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has invited applications from candidates to apply for Patwari/ Lekhpal posts. Candidates can apply for UKPSC recruitment 2022 online through the official site of UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in
The last date to apply for the UKPSC 2022 recruitment is till Nov 4, 2022. The UKPSC recruitment drive will fill up 563 posts in the organization.
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2022?
Follow the below given steps to apply for UKPSC recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website- psc.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, navigate to the 'Candidates Corner'.
- Click on the 'Recruitment' option available.
- A new window will open. Click on 'Patwari/ Lekhpal Recruitment' link.
- Application window will open on a new page.
- Fill the application form with required credentials.
- Upload the documents and signature.
- Verify all the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Download the application form and save it for further reference.
UKPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
The vacancy details of UKPSC recruitment 2022 are given in the table below.
|Role||Number of Posts|
|Revenue Sub Inspector||391 Posts|
UKPSC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of written test. There is no application fees for all category candidates. The written test will be conducted for those candidates who will be shortlisted for the post. The admit card will be available on the official website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.