"The All India Management Association (AIMA) will end the UGAT Internet-Based Test (IBT) 2021 phase 2 registration process today."
The All India Management Association (AIMA) will end the UGAT Internet-Based Test (IBT) 2021 phase 2 registration process today on 8 July 2021. Hence, interested and eligible students can apply for the UGAT IBT phase 2 exam online on AIMA’s official website (aima.in). However, students must meet the eligibility criteria to fill out the UGAT IBT application form. AIMA will conduct the UGAT on 11 July 2021.
The Undergraduate Aptitude Test IBT is a national-level entrance exam. The exam aims to facilitate BBA, BHM, BCA, B.Com, and integrated MBA admissions to colleges across India.
How to Apply for UGAT IBT 2021 Exam Online?
AIMA is closing the UGAT IBT 2021 application facility today. Hence, students can perform the following instructions to fill out the UGAT application form online.
- Visit aima.in, the official website of AIMA.
- Then, register for the UGAT IBT exam portal.
- Log in to your UGAT account using the obtained login credentials.
- Then, fill out the UGAT application form.
- Select the preferred UGAT test mode, programme, test location code, and academic details.
- Then, upload the requisite documents in the UGAT application form.
- Pay the UGAT application fee of INR 750.
- Finally, submit the UGAT application form and take a printout of the fee receipt for future use.
Candidates can check the dates regarding the UGAT examination and admit card release by referring to the following table.
|Last day to apply for UGAT IBT-II||8 July 2021|
|UGAT IBT-II admit card release||9 July 2021|
|UGAT IBT-II exam date||11 July 2021|