UCEED 2022 Late Application Window Will Close Today
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will close the UCEED 2022 late application window today, November 16 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will close the UCEED 2022 late application window today, November 16 2021. Candidates can complete the UCEED application process by paying a fee of INR 3500. However, female, PwD, SC and ST category candidates will have to pay INR 1750 as a UCEED registration fee. Additionally, candidates must pay an additional INR 500 late fee. Therefore, candidates can fill out and submit their applications form by visiting the official website – uceed.iitb ac.in.
Steps to Register for UCEED 2022
Candidates can complete the UCEED application process on the board’s official website by today, 16 November. Thus, they can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out and submit their registration forms.
- Visit the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Afterwards, click on the “Registration” tab.
- Click on the “Registration Portal” link.
- Select the “Register” link to continue.
- Provide a valid email address in the given field.
- Log in using the details provided to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Afterwards, select a testing location from the given options.
- Upload the necessary documents in the given format.
- Finally, complete the application fee payment process online and submit the registration form.
Register for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022
IIT Bombay will issue the UCEED 2022 admit card for successfully registered candidates on 8 January on the university’s official website. Afterwards, participants can download the hall tickets by logging into the website’s candidate portal. The last date for correction of discrepancies within admit cards is 14 January 2022. Officials will conduct the national-level entrance assessment on 23 January from 9 AM to 12 PM at multiple test centres across the country, online. Board authorities will then release the preliminary answer key on 25 January 2022.
POST YOUR COMMENT