"The UCEED 2022 application forms are now available online on the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay."
UCEED 2022 application forms have been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. Thus, the exam registration process will be available wholly online at uceed.iitb.ac.in. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance test until 10 October 2021. However, candidates can apply for the exam after the initial deadline by 17 October 2021 with an additional late fee. Hence, the institute plans to release admit cards on 8 January 2022. Afterwards, the entrance exam will take place in an offline testing mode on 23 January 2022.
Steps to Register for UCEED 2022?
Candidates can now register for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design online. Therefore, applicants can follow the given below simple and detailed steps to fill out the UCEED application form.
- Visit UCEED’s official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Registration” tab > “Registration Portal” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, go through the given instructions and select the “Register” button.
- Then, enter your email address to proceed.
- Further, provide the necessary information within the UCEED registration form.
- Afterwards, log in using the registered email address.
- Then, fill out the application form with personal, qualification, and other details.
- Select the preferred UCEED exam centres.
- Then, upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the UCEED application fee online.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.
Applicants can refer the table to check the important dates and events for the entrance examination.
|Registration Window Start Date||9 September to 10 October 2021|
|Registration Window Last Date||11 October to 17 October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||8 January 2022|
|UCEED 2022 Exam Date||23 January 2022 (9 AM – 12 PM)|