"Officials will close the application window for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2022 on 31 October 2021."
The online application process for UCEED 2022 with a regular fee ends tomorrow, 31 October 2021. Afterwards, the late application window will be open from 1 to 5 November 2021. However, late registrants must pay an additional fee of INR 500 during the application process. Hence, candidates interested in BDes courses can register for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design by the deadline.
The registration form is available online on the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in. However, applicants must meet the stated UCEED eligibility criteria in order to appear for the assessment. Participants can download their admit cards online from 8 January 2022. Afterwards, board officials will conduct the exam in an offline testing mode on 23 January 2022.
Steps to Fill out the UCEED 2022 application form
Officials will close the application form window without late fees tomorrow. Hence, candidates should follow the mentioned steps to fill out the registration form.
- Visit the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Then, click on the registration portal.
- Register for the portal by entering information such as email address and full name.
- Afterwards, log in using the given login credentials.
- Provide the necessary personal, communication and qualification details in the application form.
- Select a test centre from the given choices
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online through a payment gateway such as net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the application form for further reference.