"TSBIE has opened the TS Inter Application Form 2022 for 1st-year phase one admissions. Visit the official website to apply."
TS Inter Application Form 2022: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has opened the TSBIE Inter Application Form 2022 for 1st-year phase one admissions. To complete the TS Inter Application Form 2022 and submit it before the deadline, students may visit the official website: tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
The students will be admitted to the 1st year classes in various schools based on GPA (Grade point Average) and subject-wise Grade point (GP) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. Class 10 or SSC.
There are two phases to the TSBIE 1st inter-admission process. The schedule for the phases will soon be available.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Inter 1st year 2022-23 Admissions
Students must ensure that they fulfil the following eligibility criteria for TS Inter 1st year 2022-23 Admissions before starting to fill out the TS Inter Application Form 2022:
- Indian nationality
- The state of domicile must be Telangana
- Passed SSC or Class 10 from a recognized Board
- Age criteria (as prescribed by the board)
How to Fill Out the TS Inter Application Form 2022?
Given below are the steps to fill the TS Inter Application Form 2022:
- First, go to the TSBIE official website: tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on the ‘Govt JR Colleges Online Admission’ tab on the homepage.
- The candidate must enter their SSC hall ticket number and other details to enrol.
- Now, the candidates must select the Mandal and district in which they wish to enrol.
- Then a list of colleges situated in the district will appear from which they must choose their preferred college.
- Then the candidate will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP to finalize the enrollment for admission
- Following this, the candidate will receive an SMS containing information about reporting to the preferred college
- Finally, the enrolment details will be reflected in the Principal login.
Candidates can enrol in a maximum of three junior colleges. Further, students will be admitted to a maximum of 88 sanctioned seats in each junior college.
Once the TS Inter Application Form 2022 is complete, students must report to the college’s principal within 3 days of enrolment. They must carry with them all the original certificates and documents. Once the certificate verification and other admission formalities is complete, the seat will be allotted.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.