"The last date to apply for TS POLYCET 2022 application is June 4, 2022. Check out the application process, important dates, and more."
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, will close the application window for TS POLYCET 2022 tomorrow, June 4, 2022. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates must visit the official website- polycetts.nic.in to apply for the exam.
TS POLYCET 2022 will take place on June 30, 2022. Moreover, the duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. Furthermore, SBTET will announce TS POLYCET 2022 results 12 days after the exam. Aspirants must refer to the official notification for further details.
Steps to Apply for TS POLYCET 2022
To apply for TS POLYCET 2022, you need to fill out the online application form. The step-by-process to apply for TS POLYCET 2022 is given below:
- Visit the official website: polycetts.nic.in
- Next, click on the ‘File Application’ link and enter the required details
- Register by filling out Class 10 exam details
- Now, click on the “Show Application Link” option
- Fill out the TS POLYCET 2022 application form and upload the required documents
- Finally, pay the application fee and click on the submit button
- Download the TS POLYCET 2022 application and take a printout for future purposes
Important Dates for TS POLYCET 2022
TS POLYCET aspirants must keep a note of the important dates related to the exam. Here is the detailed timetable for TS POLYCET 2022:
|Last date to register for TS POLYCET 2022||June 4, 2022|
|Last date for TS POLYCET registration (with a fine of Rs 100)||June 5, 2022|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Exam||June 30, 2022|
|Results Declaration||12 days after the exam (expected)|
A candidate who has successfully passed the SSC (Class 10) or an equivalent examination recognised by the Telangana Board is eligible to apply for TS POLYCET 2022. In addition, students who will be appearing for the SSC 2022 exam are also eligible to apply.
TS POLYCET Application Fee
Students can pay the TS POLYCET 2022 fee via credit card, debit card, or net banking. Check out the application fee for TS POLYCET 2022:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs)|