"TS PGECET 2022 Counselling registration window was made available for the Second and Final Phase Counselling from October 18, to October 22, 2022."
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has announced the final phase counselling of TS PGECET 2022 Counselling for qualified candidates on their official website at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The registration window was made available for the candidates from October 18, 2022. The last date to register for the Second and Final Phase Counselling is October 22, 2022.
Candidates must upload their documentation and pay the registration fee online in addition to registering. The application will be deemed in complete and will not be taken into account for seat allocation if the registration fee is not paid.
The candidates will be notified via email if there are any issues with the submitted papers, and they will have the opportunity to fix the issue before moving on to the TS PGECET 2022 Counselling. Options may be exercised between October 24 and 25. Qualified candidates must next report to the allocated college between October 31 and November 3 for the document verification process.
Steps to Apply for TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
Below are the steps mentioned for the candidates to check their TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
- Visit the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Now click on the "Candidate Login" option.
- Enter the ROC number, TS PGECET hall ticket number, date of birth and password to ‘Sign in’
- To Sign in, enter your ROC number, TS PGECET hall ticket number, birthday, and password.
- The candidate dashboard will appear on the screen, along with the status of the seat allocation.
- The candidates can review their seat allotments and continue with the remaining requirements.
Documents Required in TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
Below are the documents mentioned for the candidates for TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
- GATE Score/ GPAT/ PGECET Rank Card.
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate).
- Consolidated marks memo or memorandum of marks semester wise.
- Residencial Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates (if applicable).
- Residencial Certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Residence Certificate for Non Local Candidates.
- Employer Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should upload the “TC” of the SSC containing Minority status in the absence of TC.
- NCC / CAP / PH / SPORTS
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.