"Osmania University, Hyderabad has just released the TS CPGET 2022 notification. The application process & other details are given ahead."
Hyderabad’s Osmania University has released the official notification for the Telangana State Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (TS CPGET) 2022. Simultaneously, the application window for the entrance exam is now open. Candidates who will clear the exam will be eligible for 7 participating universities among different streams.
Important Dates & Events
The important dates for the state-based entrance exam are mentioned below:
|TS CPGET Events||Dates|
|Authorities release exam notification||June 6|
|Last date for submission of applications without late fee||July 4|
|Last date for submission of applications with late fee INR 500||July 11|
|Last date for submission of applications with late fee INR 2000||July 15|
|Window for editing the application form||July 11-15|
|Admit card is released||4 days before the exam|
|Exam date||July 20|
How to Apply for TS CPGET 2022?
The process given ahead briefly explains how to apply for the entrance exam:
- Log in to the homepage of the exam, cpget.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Application Fee Payment” tab under the heading “Application”.
- Enter the required details on the subsequent page, and click on “Initiate Payment”.
- After finishing the payment, go back to the same homepage (cpget.tsche.ac.in) and click on the “Check Application Fee Payment Status” tab for the purpose mentioned above.
- When the fee payment status is complete, the aspirant can go back to the homepage. Then the candidate has to select the tab that reads “Fill Application Form” and proceed with the same to finalise their application.
Eligibility & Selection
To be eligible for this exam, a candidate must have graduated from a recognised university with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
The university will conduct the exam offline with 100 questions based on the candidate’s eligibility. The exam will be for 100 marks and will last for 90 minutes. A candidate must score a minimum of 25% marks to qualify. Candidates who score more than this will be called up for the counselling round.