"The application window for TS ICET 2022 will remain open until July 23. The MCQ based exam will be conducted on July 27 & 28 in Warangal."
Telangana State Council of Higher Education released the TS ICET 2022 application form today, April 6. The Council will conduct the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) on July 27 and 28. Moreover, the admit cards will be released online from July 18. Students can apply for ICET by June 27 without any late fees. After this date, registrations will remain open until July 23, incurring additional fees.
How to Apply for TS ICET 2022?
Kindly note that, a five-day window will be given between July 13 & 17 for making corrections on the application form. Find below the step-wise registration process:
- Login to icet.tsche.ac.in, the official portal.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save the fee receipt/acknowledgment.
- Register by filling up the details required.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Documents Required for TS ICET
Candidates must have the following documents ready to register for the entrance examination:
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Complete academic records of previous and present classes
- Payment details like debit/credit card or any other banking option
- A valid email ID & phone number for communication purposes
- Category certificate (if applicable)
The application fee for the entrance exam is Rs. 600 plus service charges. For SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 450 plus applicable service charges and authorities charge Rs. 1000 for late registration.
ICET Exam Pattern
TS ICET 2022 consists of 200 multiple choice questions within two and a half hours. It is a computer-based and comprises three sections – analytical ability, mathematical ability, and communication ability. It will be conducted in English, Telugu & Urdu language. There is no negative marking, and every correct answer will fetch one mark.