"The TS ICET 2022 Application cycle closes today, June 27. Check the procedure here and complete your applications today to avoid the late fee."
As per the latest release by the Kaktiya University, conducting Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET), the candidates can apply for the exam till 27th July 2022 without any late fees. Interested candidates can apply for the TS ICET 2022 online application, available on the official website.
How to Fill the TS ICET 2022 Online Application?
The candidates can apply online by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Next, click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ and enter all the asked details carefully as the filled information is non-editable.
- Then make the payment through TS /AP Online centre or net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Once the payment is made, click on ‘Fill Application Form on the homepage.’
- Enter payment details, mobile number, DoB, qualifying hall ticket number, and other details.
- Click the get application to open the application form.
- Fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
TS ICET 2022: Important Dates & Events
|Last date of Registration||27th June 2022|
|Last date to apply with late fee||23rd July 2022|
|Admit card Release||18th July 2022|
|Exam Date||27th & 28th July 2022|
|Final answer key and Results||22nd August 2022|
TS ICET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidate should ensure their eligibility to appear for the exam, as Kaktiya University has a set of eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should be an Indian National with acceptable local/non-local status requirements.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 19 years as of the date of notification. There is no maximum age limit.
- The candidates seeking admission to :
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): With a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or its equivalents with at least 50% marks (45 marks in case of reserved categories).
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA): With a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalents from a recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET – 2022.
Furthermore, visit their official website regularly for the latest developments.