"Candidates can check the answer key of TS ICET 2022 once released on the official website. Check the exam cut-off and other details."
TS ICET 2022 Answer Key: TS ICET 2022 Answer Key will be released on 4 August 2022. On behalf of TSCHE, the Kakatiya University, Warangal conducted the 1st shift of TS ICET 2022 on 28 July 2022. Whereas, the 2nd shift is being conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
The TS ICET is being conducted throughout 14 online regional test centers in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The forenoon, as well as the afternoon shifts, have concluded. The candidates were asked to carry a TS ICET exam hall ticket and a valid photo identity proof so as to get admittance into the examination hall.
The question paper of TS ICET 2022 consists of 3 sections – Communication Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Analytical Ability. 150 out of 200 questions are to be answered. Phase 1 of the test was moderately difficult in both the shifts. There was similarity in the pattern of the exam with the mock tests prior to the exam, and also the previous year test paper.
Highlights of TS ICET 2022 (July 27, Shifts 1 and 2)
- TS ICT 2022 was conducted by: Kakatiya University on TSCHE’s behalf
- TS ICET 2022 shift 2 date: 28 July, 2022
- TS ICET 2022 shift 1 timing : 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- TS ICET 2022 shift 2 timing : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
- TS ICT 2022 Answer Key Date: 4 August
- Result date for Telangana ICET: 22 August
- Number of questions on the test: 200
- Test duration : 150 minutes
Category-wise Cut Off needed to qualify
|Candidate category||Cut off required|
|General and OBC||25% or 50/200|
|SC and ST||No cut off needed|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.