"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will start the TS ECET exam on 13 July in a computer-based test (CBT)."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will conduct the TS ECET exam on 13 July. TS ECET 2022 admit card was released today, 8 July, on the official website, ecet.tsche.ac.in. The candidates are advised to download their hall tickets in advance; this will be helpful if they have any discrepancies. The candidates will also be able to locate their exam centre if they download the admit cards in advance. Failing to carry the admit cards will prevent the candidates from entering the exam hall.
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is a state-level entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission into BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm for diploma holders. The exam will be conducted online, i.e., a computer-based test (CBT) in 14 different cities in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
TS ECET 2022 Exam Dates Details
|Commencement of Registration||6 April 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||8 June 2022|
|Last Date to Register With INR 500 Late Fee||14 June 2022|
|Last Date to Register With INR 2500 Late Fee||6 July 2022|
|Application Correction Window||15 – 20 June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||8 July 2022|
|Examination Date||13 July 2022
(9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
TS ECET Exam Pattern
TS ECET 2022 will be conducted online, i.e. Computer-based Test (PBT), and the question paper is based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). There will be 200 questions for each section (for Diploma, for B.Sc Mathematics, for Pharmacy). There were different topics for different subjects, which are listed below:
- Diploma: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology.
- B.Sc Mathematics: Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English.
- Pharmacy: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology.
Exam Day Guidelines
The conducting authorities set a couple of guidelines that all candidates must follow to have a smooth exam day experience. Below are some of the generic TS ECET exam day guidelines that students must keep in mind.
- Candidates should arrive at the exam centre at least one hour before to have all the formalities taken care of.
- They should not carry any electronic device, as these can be objectionable.
- Make sure to carry all necessary documents, like the admit card, ID card, etc.
- Finally, remain calm and abide by all rules set by the authorities.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.