TNTRB Publishes Paper 1 TNTET 2022 Answer Key: Direct Link Here
The paper 1 tentative TNTET 2022 answer key and object tracker is now available on the official website of TNTRB. Candidates must raise objections, if any, by Oct 31, 2022.
TNTET 2022 Answer Key: The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) has published the answer key to Paper 1 of the TNTET 2022 Exam on the official website. Therefore, examinees can now access the paper 1 answer key and the master question paper online. TNTRB took the CBT Paper 1 TNTET exam 2022 from Oct 14 to Oct 19, 2022. Then, TNTRB opened the window to fill out the response sheet for exam takers on Oct 24, 2022.
If candidates have doubts or face discrepancies, they can raise objections towards the TNTET 2022 answer key till Oct 31, 2022, 5.30 PM.
Steps to Download TNTET 2022 Answer Key
Furthermore, candidates who wish to download the Paper 1 answer key for the TNTET exam 2022 can refer to the instructions below.
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Next, click on the "Click Here for Tentative Key" link from the answer key tab.
- Now, confirm the date and session of TNTET 2022.
- Afterwards, the portal will display the TNTET 2022 answer key on your screens.
- Lastly, download and save a copy to review.
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board advises all candidates to raise objections by 5.30 PM on Oct 31, 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT