"Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2022 results and marks released by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board on the official website."
TN Police SI Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has posted the Marks and Results for the direct recruitment position of the Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR) 2022 on the official website at tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates who took the Written Examination must download their results from TNUSRB’s official website.
TN Police SI Recruitment 2022 Results
Previously, on 8 March 2022, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board published a Notification in the dailies for filling vacancies in the Police Department for the posts of 444 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR) through direct recruitment.
The Written Examination was held on the 25th and 26th of June 2022 in three parts
- Main Written Examination (Open Candidates)
- Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- Main Written Examination (Departmental Candidates)
TNUSRB has now announced the Results for SI on 5 August 2022. By entering their User ID and Password, applicants can download the Marks.
TN Police SI Recruitment 2022 Highlights
TN Police SI Recruitment 2022 important highlights are given in the table below:
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR)|
|Exam Date||25 & 26 June 2022|
|Result Released Date||5 August 2022|
|Mode of Results||Online|
Steps to Download TN Police SI Results 2022
Applicants can refer to the steps given below to download TN Police SI Results 2022:
- Visit the official website at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Candidates can view the Direct Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR) – 2022 on the Home Page.
- Locate the Login for Written Examination Marks link.
- Enter your User ID and Password, then click the Login button.
- Finally, your marks will appear on the screen.
Note: Students must visit the official website (mentioned above) for regular updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.