"The TN Boards 2022 Results were released today, June 20. The state education minister announced it over a press conference."
TN Board Results 2022 Declared: The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Education (TNDGE) has released the TN Boards 2022 Results. The state board class 10 examinations were between May 6 – 30. Meanwhile, the class 12 exams were between May 5 – 28. Students can check their results online or via SMS. Furthermore, continue reading this article to learn how to download your mark sheet and some additional information on the exam.
How to Check Your TN Boards 2022 Results?
Students can access their results online or via the SMS facility. However, downloading the mark sheet can only happen via official websites. Below are the steps you must follow to check your results via each method.
Check Result Online
- Firstly, visit the TNDGE official website, – dge.tn.gov.in.
- Next, select your appropriate option, i.e., class 10 or 12 results.
- On the subsequent page, enter your credentials to log in. These credentials include your registration number mentioned on your admit card and your date of birth.
- Then, your computer screen will display your results.
- Finally, download it and keep printouts for future occasions.
Check Result Via the SMS Facility
Those who do not have internet access can check their marks by registering for the SMS facility. To do so, you must type – “TNBOARD10 or TNBOARD12<space>Your Registration Number<space>Your Date of Birth” from your messaging application and send it to the TNDGE official number. The number is – +91-92822-32585.
Here are some insights related to the TN Boards 2022 exams.
- A minimum of 35% is required to pass each subject.
- Students must pass both practical and theory tests separately if a subject includes both practical and theory tests.
- The TN SSLC or Class 10 examinations included 9,12,620 students. Out of these, 8,21,994 students managed to pass. Therefore, the pass percentage stands at 90.07%.
- 8,06,677 students took the TN HSE or Class 12 board exams. Be that as it may, 7,95,998 of them managed to pass, keeping the pass percentage at 93.76%.
- Supplementary exams will be held between July-August. Registrations for the same will start soon.
In addition, students can check their results at any of these websites: