"Anna University has released the eligibility criteria for the TANCET 2022 on the official website: tancet.annauniv.edu."
Anna University has released the eligibility criteria for the TANCET 2022 on the official website. In addition, Anna University has further announced the authorised statement for the programmes presented by the university via TANCET 2022.
As per the notice, the TANCET 2022 application form will only be available in online mode. Nonetheless, registration dates have not yet been announced. However, the management has documented the government-aided colleges and the universities that allow admission based on the TANCET results.
Moreover, the eligibility criteria contains the credentials required for entry into the various courses such as ME/MTech/MBA/MArch/MPlan. Therefore, contenders must go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
TANCET 2022 Application Fees
Management will announce the application form 2022 on the authorised website soon. The application fee is as follows:
|MBA||INR 600||INR. 300|
|ME/MTech/MArch/MPlan||INR 600||INR. 300|
|Selected course + Additional course||INR 1200||IN.600|
How to Fill Out the Form?
The TANCET 2022 application form is likely to be out soon. Contenders should follow these steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the website – tancet.annauniv.edu.
- Now, go to the “Register Now” link.
- Fill in your personal details like name, email ID, D.O.B, and contact number.
- Contenders must furnish the application fee by various online methods before filling out the application form.
- Once registered successfully, contenders must log in using their credentials
- Fill out the application form.
- Finally, cross-check the information and click on the submit button.
Read More: TANCET 2022 Exam Date Announced