"The Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai, has extended the application deadline for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2022."
The Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai, has extended the application deadline for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2022. The previous deadline was 18 April, which has now been extended to 21 April. Thus, candidates can apply online at tancet.annauniv.edu. The deadline for registration and submission of application forms online for TANCET 2022 for admission to MBA, MCA, MTech, MArch, MPlan degree programmes for the academic year 2022-23 has been extended to 21 April, according to the secretary of TANCET. Officials have scheduled to hold the exams for 14 May for MCA and MBA. For ME, MTech, MArch, and MPlan programmes, they will hold the exam on 15 May.
Steps to Fill Out the TANCET 2022 Registration Form
Officials will close the TANCET 2022 application forms window today. Hence, applicants can follow the steps given below to fill-up the form.
- Visit the TANCET official website – tancet.annauniv.edu
- Then, click on the direct link to complete TANCET registration.
- Afterward, click on the “Register” link.
- Fill in details in the registration form.
- Then, log in using the required credentials to fill out the application form.
- Fill in the application form details like educational details, personal details, and others.
- Afterward, upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form.
The deadline to submit the application form is 21 April. To fill out the application form for TANCET, candidates first need to register. Candidates need to fill in basic details like name, mobile number, email address, password, date of birth, SSLC registration number/roll number, community, select a course to apply for, etc.