SSC MTS Answer Key 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will close the window to raise objections to the SSC MTS Provisional Answer Key 2023 at 4 PM today, Sep 20. The SSC MTS Exam Answer Key 2023 was released on Sep 17 and the authorities invited objections from the candidates. The SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 objection link is currently active at the official website: ssc.nic.in
The direct link to access the answer key objection link is given below:
|SSC MTS Provisional Answer Key Objection Link||Click Here|
Candidates can check the SSC Havaldar 2023 Answer Key and raise objections to the answers of any of the questions. The candidates who wish to object ot the SSC Havaldar 2023 Answer Key, must pay a fee of INR 100 per questions. No objections received after the deadline will be entertained.
Once all the objections are received by the commission, they will be considered. If an objection is found to be legitimate, the authorities will remove the question or take other necessary steps to prepare the final answer key. The SSC MTS Tier 1 Result 2023 will be based on the final answer key.
Also Read: SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2023 Out
SSC MTS Answer Key 2023: How to Submit Objections?
The steps to raise objections to the SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 are given below:
- Visit the official website of the SSC: ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link for the "Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023: Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with candidates’ Response Sheet(s)" given under the Latest news section
- Then, enter the candidate's credentials to login
- Once logged, candidates will be able to access the answer key
- Check the answer and proceed to the objection section if required
- Submit the objection against the question
- Provide the supporting document
- Pay the fee as required
- Final submit the objection.