"The authorities have now released the SSC MTS 2022 application status and admit card. Check details on how to access them here."
The southern region has now released the application status, and the admit card for the Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS) exam today, June 8. Those concerned can check their SSC MTDS 2022 application status at sscsr.gov.in. The administration will conduct the MTS and Havaldar exam between July 5 and 22.
How to Check Your SSC MTS 2022 Application status?
Candidates can check the application status in the manner described below:
- Visit the official website – sscsr.gov.in.
- Click on the “Know Your Application Status” tab given on the left-hand navigation.
- In the subsequent window, click on the “SSC MTS 2022 Exam” tab.
- In the next window, enter the required credentials.
- The application status will now appear on the screen. Candidates should note the exam date & other important information from the same.
How to Download Your Admit Card?
The application status does not mention the exam centre, among other details. However, the admit card does, and the process for downloading is given below:
- Visit the link given here.
- In the succeeding window, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card will now appear on the screen. Check the details and download the admit card.
The authorities will publish the link for the admit card 4 days before the exam date. The candidates must carry the admit card and one government ID proof with them to the exam centre.