"Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CPO recruitment notification 2022 on their official website, ssc.nic.in."
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CPO recruitment notification 2022 on their official website, ssc.nic.in. Thus, SSC CPO applies online link is available from 10 to 30 August. Officials have announced a total of 4,300 vacancies. They will later conduct the paper one exam of SSC CPO in November 2022. Interested candidates need to fill out the application form online. They can pay the application fee both online and offline. The application fee is INR 100 for General and OBC candidates. However, SC, ST, women and ESM candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Important Dates of SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
|Notification||10 August 2022|
|Application form||10 August 2022 to 30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline challan||30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||31 August 2022|
|Last date for payment through challan (during working hours of the bank)||31 August 2022|
|Date of the window for application form correction and online payment of correction
|01 September 2022|
|Paper-I exam||November 2022|
Steps to Fill Out the SSC CPO 2022 Recruitment Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps to fill in the SSC CPO recruitment 2022 application form given below:
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Read the instructions carefully before registering for the exam.
- Then, already registered candidates with SSC are not required to register again.
- For the one-time registration, click on the “Register Now” link.
- Afterward, fill in the basic details, additional details, contact details, photo signature, left thumb impression, etc., in the registration form.
- After submitting, different OTPs will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
- Then, enter the respective OTPs to complete the registration process.
- After registration, proceed to part 2 of the SSC CPO application form.
- Login with a registered email address and password.
- Then, click on the “Apply” link under the latest notifications tab.
- Enter the educational qualification, domicile state/UT, district, etc.
- Afterward, complete the application form by signing the declaration, “I Agree.”
- Pay the fees (If they are not from the fee exempted category) and submit the application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.