"SRM Institute of Science and Technology will conclude the SRMJEEE 2022 application process for phase 2 today on the official website."
SRM Institute of Science and Technology will conclude the SRMJEEE 2022 application process for phase 2 today. Candidates looking for B.Tech admissions at the institute through SRMJEEE 2022 exam can apply at srmist.edu.in. The application process of SRMJEEE 2022 phase 2 comprises registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and paying fees. Officials will conduct the SRMJEEE 2022 phase 2 exam on 23 & 24 April. Applicants who fill out the application form before the deadline will be able to download the SRMJEEE admit card from the official website.
The application fee for SRMJEEE 2022 is INR 1200. If candidates want to appear for more than one attempt, then INR 600 has to be paid for each attempt. The deadline to fill out the SRMJEEE application form for phase 3 is 20 June. SRMJEEE 2022 phase 3 exam will be conducted on 25 & 26 June.
Steps to Fill Out the SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
Officials will close the SRMJEE 2022 application form today. Thus, candidates can now follow the mentioned steps to fill out their application forms.
- Visit the official website – srmist.edu.in
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Afterward, register online by providing your name, email address, mobile number, password, and city.
- Then, log into the system with the details sent to your registered email address.
- Fill out the application form with information such as your course, stream, campus preferences, test city preferences, gender, religion, community, date of birth, etc.
- Complete the application fee payment online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking. However, candidates can also make the fee payment offline via demand draft.
- Afterward, upload the required scanned documents in the stated format.
- Click on the declaration box to successfully submit the application form for SRMJEE 2022.
- Finally, download the form for further reference.