"BSE Odisha has released a special OTET 2022 notification and application form. Check here to get a detailed information."
Special OTET 2022 Application: BSE Odisha has released a special OTET 2022 notification and application form. The complete form of BSE is the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. The in-service teachers of Odisha schools can apply online for SOTET 2022. The Special OTET application 2022 is available online from 05 to 12 August 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the link below.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, has released the official notification and application form. It is regarding the Special Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (SOTET) 2022. This application is for in-service teachers of Odisha. Interested teachers can apply online. Candidates who are in-service teachers working in recognised schools approved by Odisha Government are eligible for it.
How to Fill Out the Special OTET Application Form?
Candidates must follow the steps to fill out the SOTET application form 2022.
- First, visit the official website- bseodisha.ac.in.
- Then, click on the ‘Online application for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (SOTET) 2022’ link.
- Use the Login link under Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- Next, select the new registration link.
- Enter the required details and complete the SOTET registration process.
- Now, log in using the candidate’s mobile number and password.
- Then, fill out the special OTET application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit and save the confirmation page.
The officials of BSE Odisha stated that they would not extend the last date of registration and application. Hence, the eligible candidates should apply online now.
Applicability of Special OTET
As per the official SOTET notification 2022, the Special OTET 2022 applies to the following candidates.
- All the in-service teachers who possess the required academic and training qualifications. They must also fulfil the required percentage criteria.
- The in-service teachers in the final year of the teacher training courses are also eligible.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.