"Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune will close the SNAP 2021 registration form window tomorrow, 27 November 2021."
Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune will close the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2021 registration form window tomorrow, 27 November. Previously, the University opened the registration facility online on 31 August 2021. Hence, interested candidates can fill in the application form by tomorrow by visiting the official website, snaptest.org. However, aspirants are advised to first check their eligibility status before filling out the application form. Additionally, applicants must pay a non-refundable exam fee of INR 1950 to confirm their registration.
Steps to Fill SNAP 2021 Application Form
SIU will close the SNAP 2021 application window tomorrow, 27 November. Hence, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to fill the application form before the deadline.
- Visit the official website of SNAP – snaptest.org
- Then, click on the “Register Now” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Click on the declaration and proceed.
- Then, fill in the credentials such as name, date of birth, email address, phone number, test centres, photograph and proceed.
- Fill out your application form with all of the required information.
- Then, upload the required documents in a prescribed format.
- Afterwards, pay the application fee amount of INR 1950 using any online payment gateway.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the filled out SNAP MBA application form for further reference.
After the closing of the virtual application window, SIU will release the admit cards for all successfully registered candidates online on 4 December 2022. Students must carry their SNAP admit card along with valid photo ID proof on the day of the examination.