SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) officials have invited applications for 54 Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) in different departmentsunder the ongoing SBI recruitment 2022. The application process will last from Dec 9 to Dec 29. Candidates must note that the application fee is INR 750 for General category candidates. However, reserved category candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Candidates must note that they cannot sit for the exam after the deadline passes. Furthermore, they must upload all documents in the prescribed format; otherwise, their application may get rejected. Lastly, candidates should keep a copy of their application to produce them whenever required.
Step-By-Step Process for Completing the SBI Recruitment 2022
Candidates should follow the instructions below to download the SBI recruitment 2022.
- First, go to the official website at sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Next, click the "Apply Online" link on the homepage.
- Then, register and log in to your candidate portal.
- After the step above, complete the application, upload all documents and pay the fee
- Finally, download and save the application for later reference.
Candidates should visit the official website to learn more about SBI recruitment 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.