SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) will tentatively release the results for the Clerk prelims 2022 exam tomorrow, Nov 30. The results and the scorecards will be released. Candidates who qualify the cut-off criteria for the prelims exam will be eligible for the mains exam. For the official updates regarding the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022, candidates must visit the official website.
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2022 was conducted on Nov 12, 19, 20 and 25. Further, the SBI Clerk Main Exam 2022 is expected to be conducted in the month of December 2022 or January 2023. The results of the mains exam will be released soon after the exam.
How to Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022?
Once the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 is released, candidates must follow the steps given below to check their results:
- Visit the official website of SBI: sbi.co.in
- Then click on the "Career" tab on the homepage
- On the redirected page, open the "JOIN SBI" menu and click "Current Openings."
- On the next page, open the tab for "Junior Associate."
- Then click on the link for the final result
- Then log in by entering the candidate's credentials
- Finally, check the result and download the scorecard
If there are issues accessing the result, candidates are advised to check the result after a certain interval.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.