SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The last day to submit the SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023 is today, Sep 21. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the 6160 vacancies that are available. The SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application window is currently open at the official website: sbi.co.in
To be eligible for the apprentice posts, the candidates must have graduated from a recognised university. Furthermore, the application fee for the General/ OBC/ EWS candidates will be INR 300. The SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
The candidates who apply for the SBI Recruitment 2023 for apprentice posts will have to attend the written online examination that will be conducted in the Oct/Nov 2023. The exam question paper will contain 100 questions with each question carrying 1 mark, making the total marks in the paper 100. The exam duration will be 1 hour.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: How to Apply?
The steps to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Visit the official website of the SBI: sbi.co.in
- Click on the "Careers" tab at the top of the page
- On the next page, check the latest announcements section
- Click on the "Apply Online" link for the "Engagement of Apprentice"
- Then, click on the link for the "New Registration"
- Complete the registration process
- Then login to the applicant portal
- Access the SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023 and fill it out
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form