"The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Assistant 2022 prelims cutoff and marks on May 23 on the official website."
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the RBI Assistant 2022 prelims cutoff and marks on May 23. The candidates who appeared for the exam can download the scorecard till November 23. Moreover, candidates must enter their registration number and DOB/ Password to download the RBI Assistant scorecard and check the cutoff marks. However, the authorities have released the RBI Assistant prelims cutoff, category and state-wise. The candidates will be selected based on the cutoff marks for the Mains exam. Authorities will soon announce the RBI Assistant 2022 Mains result.
Steps to Download RBI Assistant 2022 Prelims Scorecard
Mentioned below are the steps to download the RBI Assistant 2022 prelims scorecard:
- First, visit the official website of RBI – rbi.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment Related Advertisement’.
- Now, click on the direct link, ‘Recruitment for the Post of Assistant – 2021 – Mark Sheet of Prelims exam held on March 26-27, 2022’.
- Next, enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and DOB/ Password on the login page.
- Then, the RBI Prelims scorecard and cutoff marks will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
In addition, candidates can check the RBI Prelims sectional cutoff below.
|RBI Assistant Prelims Sectional Cut-Off 2022|
|Sections||General, Gen-EXS||OBC, OBC-EXS||SC, ST, ALL-PWD|
|Numerical Ability (35)||12||11||10|
|Reasoning Ability (35||12||12||11|