"Panjab University, also known as PU, has issued PUCET 2021 admit cards for postgraduate (PG) programmes online on its official website."
Panjab University, also known as PU, has issued PUCET 2021 admit cards for postgraduate (PG) programmes online. Therefore, registered candidates can visit the official website (cetpg.puchd.ac.in) to download the Panjab University entrance examination admit card. The university will conduct the PUCET exam on 3 and 4 August 2021. PUCET will be held offline in pen and paper mode. Afterwards, Panjab University will release the PUCET answer key on 10 August 2021. Henceforth, the PU will announce the results on 25 August 2021.
Steps to Download Panjab University PG Exam Admit Cards
Punjab University has released PUCET admit cards online on its official website. Refer to the following simple and easy steps to download the PUCET admit cards.
- Visit PU’s official web portal – cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “Click here to download your admit card!!!” link on the homepage.
- Enter your login ID, password and captcha and submit the details.
- Then, a screen will display your PUCET admit card.
- Finally, download the PUCET admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the PUCET 2021 Admit Card
PUCET admit cards contain all the requisite information to appear for the exam. Invigilators will not allow candidates to write the entrance exam without a valid admit card on hand. The board has advised candidates to verify all information mentioned in their hall tickets. Thus, candidates can refer to the following list of PUCET admit card details.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Exam dates and timings
- Documents to be carried to the exam centre
- Exam day guidelines