"Panjab University, Chandigarh, will conclude the PU CET PG 2022 application process on the official website, cetpg.puchd.ac.in."
Panjab University, Chandigarh, will conclude the PU CET PG 2022 application form on the official website. The last date to apply for the PG course is today, 6 July 2022. Candidates must pay the application fee for UG and PG courses on or before 28 June 2022 and 9 July 2022, respectively.
Candidates who wish to secure a seat in the PU CET exam for B.Pharmacy and B.Sc courses offered by the university can fill out the application form available on the Panjab University website, cetpg.puchd.ac.in. PU CET form will be available only in online mode.
Steps to Apply for PU CET 2022
As part of the admission process, candidates appearing for the PU CET PG exam must fill out an online form. Follow the step-by-step guide given below to apply for the PU CET examination.
- Visit the Panjab University website – cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- Then, provide their personal details as specified. They must enter a valid mobile number and email address.
- The system automatically sends a login ID and password to the entered credentials.
- Afterwards, log in using the login ID and password and fill out the online application form.
- Enter your personal and academic details and ensure all the details provided are accurate.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of your signature, passport-sized photograph, and thumb impression.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate must pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode. Candidates must take a printout of the bank slip and send the application fee using a website-generated bank slip at any SBI branch.
- Finally, submit the forms and save it for future reference.
*Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.