"PU-CET PG 2022 Admit Card is expected today i.e. on 22nd July. Check here to find out how to download your admit card & the important dates."
PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card: The admit card for PU-CET PG is going to be released today i.e. on 22nd July on the official website. The authorities are going to conduct the PU-CET PG 2022 exam on 30th July 2022. All the candidates should carry the admit card with them. Along with the PU-CET PG 2022 admit card, candidates also need to have a valid ID Proof with them.
Steps to Download PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of Panjab University – cetug.puchd.ac.in
- Next, they need to click the “admit card” icon.
- On the new page, candidates have to enter their login details like Login Id and Password in the required field.
- Candidates can now see the admit card on their screen.
- They should carefully go through the details on the admit card.
- Candidates can download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Test centre name and address
- Application number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Test Day Instructions
Important Dates for PU-CET PG
|Admit Card release||22nd July 2022|
|PU-CET PG Exam||30th July to 31st July 2022|
|Declaration of PU-CET PG Results||17th August 2022|
Documents to Carry Along with Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College Photo ID
- Ration Card
- Driver’s Licence
Errors in the PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card
- The candidate should check the spelling of their name.
- The reporting time and exam date should be correct on the admit card.
- Test cities should be correct and as per opted in the application form.
- The image of the candidate should be visible and clear.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.