"The MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Applications begin today April 20 and will be open till May 7. Check out all the details related to the exam here."
The wait is over for all aspiring students looking forward to their application for MAH BHMCT CET 2022. Candidates can now head over to the official website and apply till May 7. Albeit, this computer-based exam is for those seeking admission to the Hotel Management & Catering Technology colleges in Maharashtra.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Procedure
To register for the exam, students must follow these steps –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘New User Registration Tab’.
- Enter details such as – email ID, phone number, name, and category. After that, applicants will receive an OTP to verify their credentials.
- After OTP verification, fill out the application form with educational and parental details. Additionally, upload the required documents pertaining to the student’s academics and caste.
- Pay the registration fee online. The payment, however, depends upon the student’s category. General category applicants are required to pay a sum of Rs. 800. Meanwhile, students under SC/ST or disabled category have to pay Rs. 600.
- Lastly, the applicant can review and submit the form after successfully making the payment.
Maharashtra State CET Cell has only released application related dates. Nonetheless, they will soon be releasing further details regarding the B-HMCT CET 2022. Be that as it may, other sources have released provisional details related to the entrance test. However, they are advised to follow the announcements made on the MAH CET online portal. These details include –
- The English language will be the medium of the exam.
- October 2022, is the tentative date for the exam. However, a final announcement will be made later.
- The English Language, General Knowledge & Awareness, and Verbal & Arithmetic Reasoning will be the subjects or contents for the exam.
- This will be a computer-based exam, consisting of 100 MCQ type questions.
- The duration for the exam will be 90 minutes. While the total mark will be 100.
- There is no negative marking. This means students will only receive +1 mark for each correct answer and no deductions for incorrect answers.