"IIFT's Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) has launched a 1-year online Diploma in International Trade."
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade’s (IIFT) Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) has launched a 1-year online Diploma in International Trade for candidates who are looking to enter global markets.
Registration for the online course has been started already and the last date to apply is September 20, 2022.
This online Diploma course will provide insight into Global Business, Investment, Finance Trade in Services & Commerce, and Trade Logistics. The course will also discuss multi-regional agreements and how it is related to World Trade Organization (WTO) disciplines.
Online Diploma in International Trade: Important Highlights
- Interested candidates can visit the official website to register- docs.iift.ac.in
- Application Fees for GEN, OBC, and EWS categories- INR 2000.
- Application Fees for SC, ST, and PWD categories- INR 1000
- Candidates must note that the application fee will not be refunded and the last date to apply is September 20, 2022.
- The selection authority will shortlist the candidates based on qualifications and work experience.
- The online Diploma is a 12-month program which would cost approximately INR 3.8 Lakh.
- The fee covers one-time alumni fees, tuition, and course materials but not the port visits. A refundable library deposit of INR 5,000 must be made at the time of admission.
According to a notification from IIFT, Global Value Chains have gained momentum in recent years, making it crucial to evaluate their significance and any effects they may have on international trade.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.